We hear it over and over again: It's the number one myth about online registration systems that keeps many meeting planners from making their lives easier and their events more successful. We want to explore this myth, bring the truth out into the light so that everyone knows what online registration is really about.
The #1 Myth:
I know my current system isn’t perfect, but I’m comfortable with it. Plus, it would take too much time, money and headaches to switch to something better. I wouldn’t even know where to start.
Why is this myth completely false?
Because thousands of meeting planners said the same thing before they discovered that a high-quality automated system:
* Is easy to implement without any technical knowledge
* Only takes a matter of hours to set up - and in some cases, less than an hour
* More than pays for itself – and is affordable to even the smallest meetings
How is this possible?
A few years ago, these systems were made available through your web browser. No software to buy, install, or maintain. You don’t have to figure out how to connect to your website. This entirely new type of service exists on the web, instead of on your office computers, allowing for anywhere, anytime, real-time access to your events and corresponding data.
* The benefits of a Web-based Service:
* You don’t need a technology department to use it
* You can turn it on immediately
* You control everything without having to wait – form changes, reports, accounting
* You can give immediate access to your colleagues anywhere in the world, anytime
* The security of your data will be many times greater
* You get to use a multi-million dollar online registration system for just a few dollars per registration.
I sincerely hope this article makes your conference and event registration even more successful!